Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan Mondays

Ok I finally started planning meals. I have always been pretty good at coupon shopping and checking the grocery store ads for deals. But not really so good at planning a whole week of meals. So I sat down as usual with my Sunday paper and clipped my coupons and planned the whole week of dinners. I think it will make it easier at dinner for me and Ellie. That's a hard time of day for us since its close to bedtime. I am tired and then cooking dinner, giving her a bath. Ahh...it's so nice when Trent is home to help with these things....

But back to menu planning. Here is my weekly Menu Plan

Monday- Meatballs with brown gravy & noodles & Broccoli and cheese(Ellie loved this! She said it was very yummy. She usually just doesn't like it)

Tuesday- Eggplant Parmesan

Wednesday-Meatloaf (mom's recipe) & mashed potatoes

Thursday- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

Friday- Hamburgers

Saturday- Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment