Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Explaining Operation Christmas Child to Ellie

We are doing Operation Christmas Child this year. I was explaining to Ellie what it is. This is how the conversation went.

Me: We are going to fill the shoe boxes with goodies and toys for the needy kids.

Ellie: Well Santa can take them toys.

Me: Well Santa doesn't know where they live. Some kids don't have Mommies & Daddies.

Ellie: Why?

humm..no easy answer for this one

Me: well their mommies & daddies gave them away.

Ellie: Are you going to give me away?

Me: lol No..I would never give you away..Although I have thought about it when you don't listen are don't talk nice to Mommy. lol

Ellie: Your just kidding right? I want you to be kidding.

Me: Yes i am just kidding I would never give you away.




No comments:

Post a Comment