Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mabel's Labels Blogher '09 contest

What are the rewards & benefits of participating in the blogging community?

I have found many rewards & benefits of participating in the blogging community. It is nice to have a place to just talk about what joys and frustrations you have experienced. For me non of our family is close so it's a great way to share pictures and the latest of what our family has been doing.

Another great thing is being able to share my on-line children's boutique information and updates to my customers.

My favorite thing though has been getting to read other' blogs. It's nice to see that others are dealing with the same issues as I am. I have several different blogs I love to check out from cooking ideas, ideas for crafts, and tons more.

Sometimes it's easier to express your thoughts and feelings in a blog than over the phone or in person. I definitely will continue blogging, I LOVE it!

www.blogcontest.mabel.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment